How do I admit myself to inpatient treatment at a facility?

The first step towards admission is to call our Admissions Department. Admissions counselors can complete a private phone evaluation with you to help figure out the suitable level of care to meet your needs. 1-866-831-5700

Do I need a doctor recommendation?

No, a doctor referral is not needed for admission.

What do I tell my employer?

Clients have to assess exactly what, if any, info they will show their employer. Federal law does not need you to offer information to your employer. State laws vary. Some companies use a private Staff member Support Program (EAP), which can be exceptionally helpful in this regard. You ought to understand there might be automatic company notification for things such as suing for state or private special needs insurance. If you reside in California and file for state disability (EDD), EDD will immediately alert your company you have actually submitted a claim in order to verify employment, salaries, and so on. Employers can require a note from your physician suggesting your have to be off work and length of time, and paperwork you are fit for task prior to going back to work. You might wish to request leave under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).

Are your treatment focuses co-occurrence facilities?

Dual medical diagnosis describes the co-morbid condition of an individual thought about to be suffering from a mental health problem and a compound abuse problem. Determining double medical diagnosis in substance abusers is challenging as drug abuse itself often induces psychiatric signs.

We are double medical diagnosis capable. It is common for patients to present with a diagnosis in addition to chemical dependence. Our staff include psychiatrists, doctors, psychologists, and mental health specialists who are dedicated to assisting individuals with substance abuse and co-morbid conditions. If the secondary diagnosis can not be stabilized and interferes with a patient's development toward treatment goals, the client may be discharged to a treatment center that specializes in the identified double medical diagnosis.

Will I get specific sessions with a dependency counselor?

Most of the counseling is done in a group setting. Specific sessions take place regularly with your therapist and/or various members of the interdisciplinary treatment group, depending on your needs.

Exactly what do I bring for my stay at a treatment facility?

As soon as you have actually set up an admission date with us, we will email or fax you a confirmation package that contains info on what to bring and what to leave at home. When packaging, please keep in mind to bring a government-issued image ID (such as a drivers license or passport) and, if you have medical insurance, your insurance coverage card.

egg picture for dual diagnosis page

Dual Diagnosis Treatment

Dual Diagnosis treatment is a relatively new development in the field of dependency healing. Since compound abuse is typically …

picture of a teenager in drug treatment

Treatment for Teenage Drug Abuse

The National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA) reports that 70 percent of teenagers have tried alcohol by their senior …

Drug Relapse Prevention

Relapse prevention at this stage means recognizing that you’re in psychological relapse and altering your behavior. …